In an effort to assist you in the search for a home in San Diego you will find information on this website about the people, communities, schools, beaches, government, and so much more! As the second-largest city in California, San Diego is home to approximately 3 million people countywide. A very diverse population lives in a distinctive group of 18 incorporated cities with numerous unique neighborhoods and communities within its 4,200 square miles. San Diego has exceptional geography which includes a beautiful coastline, valleys, lakes, mountains and the desert! Our public school systems’ testing scores rank among the highest in the state and we are home to more than thirteen colleges and universities. San Diego’s top four industries are manufacturing, defense, tourism, and agriculture. Renowned for a year-round idyllic climate, 70 miles of beaches, a world famous zoo as well as a wide variety of things to see and do for all ages, San Diego is a fantastic place to call home!
Everything you want and need to know about San Diego is provided in the links found on this page! Use these resources to explore San Diego and discover the wonderful and unique environment that awaits you!
Population statistics such as age, gender, household income and level of education.
Explore the many diverse and unique neighborhoods of San Diego
Public schools include all kind of programs available for many student needs.
San Diego is home to more that 13 universities and colleges.
Explore San Diego’s beaches along our beautiful coastline.
San Diego has an ideal climate for almost all activities, attractions and events year round.
San Diego is home to more than 90 private and public golf courses. San Diego is a golfer’s dream nearly year round!
Information about projects, licenses, permits, taxes, business assistance, and much more.
The weather in San Diego is some of the most enjoyable in the United States with an average temperature of 70.5° and approximately 146 sunny days and 117 partly cloudy days per year.
San Diego Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in San Diego
- 11915 Tivoli Park Row , Unit: 3 San Diego, CA 92128
- 5995 Dandridge Ln , Unit: 129 San Diego, CA 92115
- 8345 Katherine Claire Ln San Diego, CA 92127
- 4005 Wesleyan Pl San Diego, CA 92116
- 9392 Twin Trails Dr , Unit: 101 San Diego, CA 92129
- 8489 Westmore Rd , Unit: 44 San Diego, CA 92126
- 4055 3rd AVENUE , Unit: 202 SAN DIEGO, CA 92103
- 5180 Sandbar Cove Way San Diego, CA 92154
- 4860 Rolando Ct , Unit: 29 San Diego, CA 92115
- 850 Beech Street , Unit: 614 San Diego, CA 92101
- 2955 Cowley Way , Unit: 100 San Diego, CA 92117
- 3457 Landis St San Diego, CA 92104
- 11345 Carmel Creek Rd San Diego, CA 92130
- 1812-1814 DIAMOND ST San Diego, CA 92109
- 6198 Sunrose Crest Way , Unit: Lot 90 San Diego, CA 92130
- 1116-1120 Fort Stockton Drive San Diego, CA 92103
- 4222 Menlo Ave , Unit: 7 San Diego, CA 92115
Sold Listings in San Diego
- 3662 Altadena Ave , Unit: Apt 4 San Diego, CA 92105
- 10198 Caminito Mulege San Diego, CA 92126
- 701 Kettner Blvd , Unit: 149 San Diego, CA 92101
- 5521 Hubner Road San Diego, CA 92105
- 4452 Mentone St , Unit: 307 San Diego, CA 92107
- 1987 Chalcedony Street San Diego, CA 92109
- 5923 Madra Avenue San Diego, CA 92120
- 1039 Van Nuys St , Unit: 41 San Diego, CA 92109
- 4210 Mt Castle Ave San Diego, CA 92117
- 6876 Hyde Park Dr , Unit: F San Diego, CA 92119
- 2850 Reynard Way , Unit: 10 San Diego, CA 92103
- 6362 Tooley St San Diego, CA 92114
- 13228 Wimberly Sq , Unit: 186 San Diego, CA 92128
- 5750 Friars Rd. , Unit: 209 San Diego, CA 92110
- 10250 Caminito Cuervo , Unit: 13 San Diego, CA 92108
- 12560 Carmel Creek Rd , Unit: 70 San Diego, CA 92130
- 12652 Calle Charmona San Diego, CA 92128
Walk Score for San Diego
Posted on March 24, 2013 at 1:33 am by Anne Herrin